Boarding house Kamínek represents traditional mountain architecture. It is located in a well-known resort Rokytnice nad Jizerou, in Krkonoše mountains.
Restaurant offers traditional or less traditional Czech dishes served in modern way. Capacity of the restaurant is 45 people. Come and enjoy your meal at heated glassed in terrace stretched over a brook.
Boarding house Kamínek is an ideal starting point for your winter and summer sport activities and a great place for your moments of relaxation.
Accommodation in mountains - Rokytnice nad Jizerou – Boarding house Kamínek
We offer accommodation (Bed & Breakfast) in fully equipped, bright and cozy apartments and studios, varying from 2 to 6 beds. Studios (36 m2) consist of vestibule, living room with a fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom with WC. Apartments (40-44 m2) offer additionally a separated bedroom or a sleeping nook. Some apartments can be connected through inner doors into a complex of vestibule, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and toilet and a living room with a kitchenette, offering in total 11 beds on 84 m2. Internet access and cable TV are available in all apartments / studios. Breakfast is served in form of buffet. Half or full board can be ordered optionally. Baby cot and baby chair available on request.
Our goal is to offer to you more than just accommodation, so that you can fully enjoy your stay with us. Following list shows some services / facilities we have prepared for your comfortable stay:
- Multimedia Facility (contains equipment for audiovisual presentations – LCD TV, Projector with hookup to laptop, PC with Internet connection, Sound system installation)
- Free parking at the boarding house
- Ski room with lockers for your skis, bike room
- Ski school and ski rental in house
- Test center Scott (skis and bikes)
- Room with lockers and dryers for your ski boots
- Private van
- Terrace stretched over a brook and equipped with a grill and barbecue smoker
- Fitness room (table tennis, mini-football and similar, suitable also for group exercises)
- Children’s playground
- Wood-fired hot tub (capacity 6 persons) with possibility to get icy bath in the brook-dam
- Possibility to enjoy fresh water swim in the small brook-dam (14 x 3m, depth 1,0 – 1,5 m)
…and many other services that make your holiday happy whether you are families with small children, active couples, sportsmen, businessmen, hikers, mushroom pickers or whoever else who wants to discover Krkonoše mountains.
Boarding house Kamínek‘s location
Boarding house Kamínek represents traditional mountain architecture. It is located in a quiet part of the well-known resort Rokytnice nad Jizerou, in Krkonoše mountains. It lies just at the Lysá Hora mountain, 700 metres above the sea level, just at the bank of Černý potok brook, surrounded by spruce woods and yet only 50 metres away from the valley station of the Horní domky chairlift which is in operation both in summer and winter. In winter, a 3,5 km long slope from the top of Lysá hora mountain (the longest slope in the Czech Republic) finishes just at the boarding house, whereas in summer you can enjoy bike-downhill trails (of various difficulties) finishing at the boarding house, too. Thanks to this unique location it presents an ideal starting point for winter and summer sport activities and a great place for your moments of relaxation. At the same time it is easily accessible by car all over the year.
Show all News